Field Research in Algonquin Provincial Park
Travel, research, and wildlife abroad
- Contributions to Wild View, the photo blog of the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- Published in North American Amphibians, Distribution and Diversity (2013) by DA Green, LA Weir, GS Casper, and M Lannoo
- Published in Canadian Geographic magazine, "Rethinking the Beaver" (December 2012)
- Featured in Water: The Exhibition at the Royal Ontario Museum (March-September 2011)
- Semi-finalist, Wild Landscapes category, Veolia Environment Wildlife Photographer of the Year, Museum of Natural History, London, UK (2011)
- Ongoing photo contributions to: The Canadian Herpetologist newsletters, Algonquin Wildlife Research Station Research Reports and website